Great Information about Knee rehab injuries


Why can't I get my quad back after my ACL surgery? 
Greg Todd

I'm dealing with my injury to my leg about 20+ years ago and my oldest son tore both ACL in both legs. I working on understanding the depths of what and why the happen and how to rebuild and repair the confidence of the athlete. Today with YOUTUBE I can understand my leg and find a way to help my son get back to playing sports at a high level. I do believe that information is the new money (Eric Thomas quote) As I aspire to become a Trainer I want to use it to rebuild, repair and the spirit of a person who feels lost and confused what to do. Information can help build confidence and hope to find a person purpose. Sports is not everything but it helps build leadership and character skills needed for everyday jobs when working with people. 

Comments